There are no open funding opportunities at this time.
The Dementia Centre for Research Collaboration (DCRC) Capacity Building in Care Research Program (CBCR) is now open
The Dementia Centre for Research Collaboration: QUT Hub (DCRC: Q) is pleased to announce the inaugural CBCR Flagship program.
Responding to a need for greater capacity in dementia care research in several of Australia's health disciplines, DCRC:Q will appoint 12-15 CBCR Fellows for a term of 2.5 years, beginning in early 2019. Early-to-mid-career health academics (especially in the field of Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Allied Health and General Practice) are invited to apply for CBCR Fellowships.
Fellows will be mentored by senior researchers, as well as receiving training and skills development as required in:
- developing their understanding of dementia
- research methods and skills
- care research leadership, and
- professional development towards securing competitive external funding.
Successful applicants will:
- hold a PhD
- hold an academic position at Level C or below, at an Australian university or equivalent at a research institute or health provider research department
- be registered as a health professional in a field providing care to people with dementia and/or their carers
- demonstrate interest in a future in research and knowledge translation in the areas of living well with dementia and the care of people living with dementia
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents, or New Zealand citizens permanently living in Australia (applicants with a permanent residency application in progress are eligible)
- have a letter of support from their faculty, department, institute or program head to undertake the program, and
- be members of the NNIDR and DCRC.
Applications are now open and close 11.59pm AEDT Monday 11 February 2019.
Full program details available here.
Criteria for consideration available here.
Application requirements available here.
Letter of Support template available here.
Researchers interested in receiving regular direct updates on funding opportunites are encouraged to become NNIDR Members here.